Quick Facts & Our Campus
- Aoi Pui School (APS) is a private primary school, specially catered for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and is registered under the Education Department.
- We adopt Applied Behavior Analysis, a scientific proven approach that enables our students to achieve the best possible learning outcome.
- From the year of 2013 – 2017, 50% of students who left APS have successfully transferred to mainstream schools.
- Our school caters for Cantonese and English-speaking children, aged from 4 years 5 months or above.
- Our school runs in small classes with a high teacher- student ratio.
- APS is a whole-day school from Monday to Friday, 8:30am-2:30pm, with only 2 weeks of summer holiday.
- The tuition fee is HK$24,960 per month.
- APS has been included into the Approved Schools List of Primary Education. Eligible civil servant may claim a Local Education Allowance towards the cost of primary education of his/her child at our School.